RIVERSIDE RESORT HOTEL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any accommodation contract and related agreement to be concluded between Riverside Resort & Hotel and its guests shall be in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions. Any matter not provided for herein shall be in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
1. The Hotel may refuse the conclusion of an accommodation contract in the event of one or more of the following instances:
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available
- When the person seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the person’s accommodation;
- When there is any other justifiable reason.
2. The person seeking to apply for an accommodation contract shall provide the Hotel with the following information: address, name, and telephone number of the guest; date(s) of the stay, estimated time of arrival, and telephone number and name of the applicant; and other information deemed necessary by the Hotel.
In case a guest requests, during his/her stay, an extension of the accommodation beyond the date(s) of their stay, it shall be regarded as an application for a new accommodation contract at the time such a request is made.
3. An accommodation contract shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Riverside Resort & Hotel accepts the application of the guest.
4. In the case when the applicant has canceled the accommodation contract in whole or in part, he/she may pay to Riverside Resort & Hotel a contract cancellation fee as advised.
In the case when the guest does not appear without any advance notice by midnight on the accommodation date (or 2 hours after the estimated time of arrival if such estimated time was expressly informed beforehand), Riverside Resort & Hotel may regard the accommodation contract as being canceled by the guest and treat it as such.
5. The guest shall register with the front desk of the Hotel on the date of accommodation the following information: their personal details; in case of a foreign guest, their nationality, passport number and the place/date of entry (a copy of his/her passport shall be provided to the Riverside Resort & Hotel); date of departure; and other information the hotel deems to be necessary.
6. The Guest is entitled to enter into (check-in) Riverside Resort Hotel & Gardens at any time (on the day of arrival); and can check out at convenience by 3:00p.m (if not alerted otherwise by the hotel Guest In- Charge).
- In principle, the Hotel does not dictate Check-out time; but can do so in case of another prior booking, in order to make necessary preparations for other guests coming.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned, and linen changed everyday; and as such, the hotel housekeeping staff will access guest rooms. However, guests can notify the hotel in advance, that cleaning their rooms everyday is not necessary; in such cases, guests shall inform the hotel management of when is a comfortable time they require their rooms to then be cleaned.
- Furthermore, guests are responsible for their own valuables and Riverside Resort Hotel & Gardens shall bear no liability for any loss or damage thereof.
- Notwithstanding the above provisions, the Riverside Resort Hotel & Gardens may change the policy on check-in and check-out time at its own discretion.
7. The accommodation charges shall be paid at the guest’s convenience either on check-in or check-out at the front desk of the Riverside Resort Hotel & Gardens.
NOTE: Once a guest begins to use a guest room, the accommodation charges shall not be refunded even if the guest chooses not to stay at the hotel.
8. Riverside Resort Hotel’s responsibility or liability under the accommodation contract shall become effective either at the time of the registration by the guest, or at the time the guest enters their guest room – whichever occurs earlier; and shall cease and expire at the time the guest checks out.
9. When a guest uses the parking lot within the premises of the Riverside Resort Hotel & Gardens, the hotel shall be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the guest, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited at the Hotel or not. However, the Hotel shall only compensate the guest for any damage occurred to the vehicle if the damage is caused through willfulness or gross negligence on the part of the hotel in regard to the management of the parking lot.
10. Riverside Resort Hotel Gardens shall have the right to claim compensation from the guest for any damage incurs rising from, or in connection with willfulness or negligence on the part of the guest.
11. The guest shall observe the Riverside Resort & Hotel Usage Regulations established by the hotel during his/her stay in the hotel.